Take the stress out of uncertainty by pre-planning your action for the best results. Know and be confident you are doing the right thing in the first place and not making a life-changing mistake.
When you have a difficult decision to make about whether or not to take a particular course of action, it helps to look ahead and visualize the course the intended action might take. Working through the relevant questions for each of the following numbers might help you to understand if the action is the right thing to do and something you that still want to go ahead with.
The first and most important question to answer is if this action is being taken for the right reasons and will create good energy. Any action taken for the wrong reason is likely to meet resistance, falter and accrue negative Karma. If you still feel positive when you reach the end of the Good Action Guide at the Number Ten, then the action is likely to succeed and you are ready to take the first step...
1. DEFINE THE ACTION THAT YOU WISH TO TAKE AND HOW DID THIS COME ABOUT?
- Where and when did this all begin
- What is the background to this
- Is this action for the right reasons and will it create something positive
- Is the intended action based on logical thinking, an emotional response or a new found belief
- Is this action based in reality
- How, when and where will you take the first step, will it happen naturally
2. WHAT DO YOU THINK THE REACTION WILL BE WHEN THE FIRST STEP IS TAKEN? IS THIS ACTION BALANCED AND THOUGHT THROUGH, HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THE CONSEQUENCES?
- Will anyone object to what you are doing and can any initial objection be overcome
- Have you thought through the consequences of your action and have a clear plan on how to proceed and balance events
- Are there any other actions being taken at the same time related to this one
- Is this action a reaction to, or on the rebound from another situation
3. HOW DO YOU SEE THINGS PROGRESSING?
- How will this action grow and progress, will it happen easily or will it take work
- Are there any other actions or steps required to progress this action
- Is this for the long term or the short term
- Will progress be steady or will it happen in stages
4. WILL THIS ACTION MAKE YOU FEEL MORE OR LESS SECURE?
- How do you see things initially taking shape
- How do you see this affecting your life and will it create stability or instability
- Will your life be better or worse for doing this
5. WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES AND OBSTACLES TO ACHIEVING SUCCESS?
- Are you expecting difficulties ahead
- Are there any obstacles you cannot overcome
- What do you see as the main challenges to completing this action
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WILL DO TO RESOLVE OBSTACLES?
- Do you know how you will overcome any obstacles that may be ahead
- What actions might you take if there was a problem
- Are there any obstacles you are planning for
- Are there any actions you can take now and progressing forward, to prevent problems before they happen
7. IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN DO FOR YOURSELF TO IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF SUCCESS?
- Is there anything that you may need to learn that you will need to know along the way. Prior Preparation
- Are there any additional skills that you need to acquire
- Are there any changes you need to make in the way you conduct yourself
- Can you adapt to changes
8. IS THERE ANYTHING THAT WILL PRORESS THIS ACTION MORE QUICKLY FOR YOU?
- How will you keep the belief and momentum of this action strong until the end
- Is there anyone else you can call upon for help
- Will there be any last minute details which you need to take care of
- Are there any actions you can take along the way to speed things up to completion
9. HOW DO YOU SEE THIS ENDING?
- What are your hopes and fears
- What is the best way this can end and what is the worse
- How do you expect this will end
- Will it end the way you want it to
- Will you achieve your goal and be happy
10. WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACHIEVE AND WILL IT END HERE?
- Do you think this
will lead to further action being required in the future
- After this is over do you think you will be happy and that you will have learnt from the experience
- Will this really be the end or just a new beginning...